2011年10月19日 星期三

Dear Diary 20111018 Noises

  I hate noise, but it unfortunately happened to have one construction site next to me apartment. Now the workers are tearing the old building down, so it makes lots of noises every single day.

  At the first few days, those noises made me scared because they sounded like some terrible monsters are roaring angrily together, and those roars created the waves which might destroy my apartment.( the operation literally did make my apartment jumping ) Those noises also reminded me the night 0n 921. At that night, you can heard some strange sounds in the air, which were followed by some serious quakes that were so big to see the house shaking.

  But now, all I feel about the noise from the operation are angry because they really made me distracted from what I want to do, such as reading, studying or sleeping even. Now, the workers are just tearing the building down, so I can’t imagine how bad it could be when they start to build.

沒有留言: