2011年10月21日 星期五

20111021 Couple Friends

I really want to have couple friends, which means that both of them are not only your and your lovers’ friends but also couples. I first learned this term from the American comedy series many years ago. At first, I didn’t think it’s very important in a relationship because I believed that in a relation everyone should keep his or her own space. Nevertheless, I have started to want couple friends because we couldn’t found couple friends to invite to dinner when celebrating the 5th anniversary. No couple friend not means lonely dinner but also means that on one can be the bridge when we having fight, which is the most crucial reason for me. However, it’s very difficult for any couples find another couple to become friends because there are many things to be considered, such as personalities, interests, backgrounds. This could even be harder than having a boyfriend or girlfriend because it takes four people involved. Even thought I have a clear check list, I still don’t find anyone yet. Or maybe the check list is the problem?!

沒有留言: