2011年10月17日 星期一

Dear Diary 20111018 Change

   I hope I can keep everything in the same condition, especially something beautiful, like my family, my friends or everything I already have or love. However, it’s impossible to hold them or keep them forever. Things can change enormously at one blink, even people.

  Even though there isn’t any change in my life, lots of things around me changed without my permission. My yoga classmates are all gone when I returned after three weeks break and two of my friends decided to go back to Tainan and moved suddenly.

  At first, I felt very surprised or even sad about their leaving, and then I somehow envied about their changes because they have the courage and the opportunity to chase their dream or make something different. That’s what I can’t achieve now. I know I need to pick u myself, but I think I need time and an opportunity.

沒有留言: