2011年10月17日 星期一

【Dear Diary】20111017 Procrastination

  This weekend in Eslite, I found a book whose subject is about the psychology of procrastination. It's very interesting and I believer that there are lots of people will find their lives in it, just like me. 


  It's my first time to know that procrastination is a real psychological problem and  popular subject to study. There are so many reasons to cause procrastination, internal or external, but gene is definitely not one of them. I guess this can explain my mom's question, "why my daughter always do everything at the last minute? it's totally not my style!"


  I am very surprised that there are lots of people like me to have this issue in their lives because all this time I deeply believed that I was just being lazy like my mom always said. I am happy to find that it's a very important issue and there are so many smart people study it. I hope I can find some clues about solving this problem when finishing the book. 

沒有留言: