2010年3月10日 星期三

【Dear diary】20100310

About Work

Today is a big day for me because I will do the presentation for first time in front of my new client! Of course it's a good opportunity for me to practice my presentation skills but I just can't stop feeling nervous. I hope I will do it well so please cross your finger for me.

My director will take three months and back to work on 7/1. It seems a good news to me because I am so scared that I won't have a person to relay or ask in the future. It also means that I have to do all the work independently in next three months and I decide to think in this way which I get a great chance to build up the relationship and reputation in this company. Even this positive thinking can't stop my nervousness and, so please give me the courage to face every difficulty and challenge in the future. ( this part kind of turn out to a prayer)

沒有留言: