2010年3月3日 星期三

【Dear diary】20100303

*Life*

Working really stops me from doing the things which I used to do during last seven months, such as swimming, reading English novels, or even yoga. I hate this kind of situation because these stuffs really make me happier and more confident that I was before I started to do it. To change the whole situation, I've already booked my next yoga class which is on Saturday. If I am OK with the new teacher, I will continue my weekly yoga practice but from Wednesday night to Saturday evening. About swimming and reading English novels, I am still figuring what I can do. Please cross your finger for me.

*New Job*

It seems that my managers are worried about that I am not used to my new working life. The truth is NO but I am trying my best to keep up all the works. I hope I can show them that I can do it well. Wish me good luck.

沒有留言: