2010年4月14日 星期三

【Dear diary】20100414 quick note

I have been too busy to keep my diary so I decided quick note would be a good idea. Here is the Quick note about work and life on 0414

  1. It's so hard for the people who work in advertising agency or PR agency to get a good balance between life and work. There won't be a perfect balance and all we can do is make choices.
  2. Bought the MISTBORN 2 yesterday, and very excited about reading it. I really hope that I can write an article about this book which I really love recently and definitely on Top 3 of my favorite books in 2010
  3. Had dinner with OS in Solo Pasta which is very popular in Taipei recently by TVC promotion. It let us down a little bit for its quantity which is big enough for us, but it tasted good anyway. 
  4. Heard of some news from ex-company before having dinner, and those news made me feel down.  These news  is about my ex-boss promote two ex-colleagues and the working experience of one of them is less than me pretty far. I can't stop wondering promoting not just about abilities and experience also about timing and luck even though OS had told me that you and your colleagues will suffer a lot if your abilities doesn't equal to your position.
  5. Recently I found that I want to break up with Ryan, and I told him last night. I cried a lot when talking about this, so my eyes looked very puffy this morning. Though everything seems OK like nothing happened last night, I still think this would become a bump in the future soon or later.
What a day!

沒有留言: