2010年1月25日 星期一

【Dear Diary】20100124-2

Ryan and I went to Takashi Murakami 's exhibition, I Love Print, So I made them, this afternoon. Takashi is a very creative artist, and he try to use some cute or interesting characters, such as KaiKai and Kiki, to show his ideas of art. Before seeing this show, I thought him as a successful artist who can also manages business very well. After seeing his works and some footage of his working process of his famous works, I finally found that he is not just creative but also very good at execution with attention to details, which make he a very successful artist who can earns lots of money. It's not just his luck, is his work to make him achieve his goal.

After the show, we went to the Shilin night market. We try to have the food which has many people line up for, and I even felt sick on the way home. We tried about 5 different food and 3 kinds of drink, and all of them were pretty delicious. I will put some pictures to show what we had this evening.


Yesterday, I successfully booked the tickets for CNY holidays, and I also found that one of my friend, I don't know if she see me as a friend anymore, couldn't access the web at all. I left her a private message on plurk to tell her that I can help her to book her tickets, and I didn't go to bed until 2am. She didn't say a word even a thank you. I am pretty disappointed about her, even though I told myself that do not expect too much on her when I left the message. Maybe I am just too ardent, I still think that she should let me know if she need my help or not. Anyway, I just lose another friend, or maybe I had already lost her for very long time. I hope I can get rid of this very soon!

沒有留言: