2010年1月19日 星期二

【Dear Diary】20100119

This is the new hairstyle for my resume and interview! (please ignore the background)



Anyway, hope it can bring some good luck to me! it's so terrible to have so many me in one page. Actually this new hair cut not only for the coming interview but also for the picture which will put in my resume. According some " expert" of human resource, a professional pic will make your resume more reliable. What's so-called professional picture is have a clear background and show your energy with a "right" look. Since I haven't cut my hair over six months, I don't think I can deliver a perfect image on my pic for resume with my long but messy hair. That's the reason for having this new hairstyle.

The sky of tonight fulls lots of stars and looks beautiful and peaceful. Dear Diary, I think this is a good sign for me to find a job.

沒有留言: