2010年1月15日 星期五

【Dear Diary】20100114


some pics taken on 20100114
 
Today, Ryan had one day off, so we went to two museum for Cai Guo-Qiang's exhibition, Hanging Out in The Museum, and MOCA Taipei. Actually, we also planned to go to a movie - KJ ( "音樂人生" in Chinese),which is a documentary won the most awards in the history of Golden Horse, and those who have already seen the movie all said that this is the best documentary of recent years, including Best Documentary, Best . Just before our turn of buying tickets, all the ticket of only one play of today was booked by someone secretly. Ryan was pretty upset about it, but what can we do?! ha, so we decided just forget about it and pray that this movie will have DVD soon even though there will be a very small chance.

  The shows are both interesting and I really enjoyed all the art works. One of the most impressed is Hitting The Wall of Cia Guo-Qiang. There are 99 wolfs in that work, and most of them are running so hard to one direction, and there is a glass on their way. Some of the wolfs are felling to the ground after they hit the glass wall, but the rest of them are still running in the wall in lines. There is a metaphor in it, and that is people usually follow the order of idea from the biggest group blindly even though there will be a trap or danger behind it. Then I realize that how artists try to use art to say some thing with a totally different way which is much more powerful and unforgettable.


  This morning, I got one call from Inky when I still slept, and she told me that her boss wants to interview me. I was pretty surprised because she just told me that her boss want to find someone more senior than I am yesterday. I was also getting nervous for having interview. Even though at first I just take this position as another chance, I still got very very very nervous. I guess the reason I got nervous isn't only the interview also no reply for these six months. Some people told that must be too many people are looking for a job at the same time or I am looking for a job which is not directly relevant to my previous experience. I hope what they tell me is true, and no matter what the truth is, I will do my best for every interview. You will never know where life can take you to!

沒有留言: