2010年2月14日 星期日

【Dear Diary】20100214

Today is the first day of Luna calendar, and we went to temples to ask for the protection from the god and goddess for the whole year. This is a traditional custom in Taiwan, so there are lots of people in temples, especially that temple we went. It was very crowded that you cannot even put your tribute on the table and might be very careful to the joss sticks held by others.

Evey year, I have tried to ask the joss to give me some luck to help me go through the year well, and the wishes for this year were being loved by my new bosses and colleagues and doing everything well in the new position, improving my swimming and yoga skills to make my body healthy and slimmer, and keeping a good relationship with Ryan. When making the wishes of year, I would also ask the josses to do the same to my family, my boyfriend and his family, relatives, and all my friends because I believe that only your family, relatives and friends happy can bring true happiness to you.


After that, we went to the YueMei Tai-Sugar factory which was transformed to a sightseeing factory to show tourists how they made sugar and the big machines to make sugar. Unfortunately, it turned to be a place to sell some off season clothes, products produced by Tai-Sugar or some Chinese appetizers but not a place to introduce the history and process of making sugar. Anyway, I still tried the ice stick whose taste was salty egg yolk and walnuts to recollect the pleasant favor of my childhood, but it didn't taste the same anymore.

We had a lovely lunch at a special restaurant which is also a sax showroom, and I think it's a good place to go if you go to HowLi. After lunch, we had a little walk around HowLi Horse Farm, but we didn't go in the farm because of the price of ticket and tiredness.


It's Valentines' day, may everyone can have a good relationship with your loved one.

沒有留言: