2010年2月12日 星期五

【Dear Diary】20100212 - I have a job after searching for 7 months

Finally, I accept a job today, and It is Account Supervisor in an advertising company AGAIN. I will have second interview with the general manager for final approval even thought it's kind of routine for this company. I still hope I can do the interview well so I guess I need to do some preparation during this Chinese New Year holidays.

Actually, I did hesitate about this position, and the biggest reasons are that I did promised my ex-boss that I won't work in ad agency for my next job and I am still afraid that I cannot handle the high pressure and long hour working style. So at the beginning of looking for a job, I totally turned down every opportunity offered by Ad agency. So what makes me change my mind to accept this position is one of my ex-colleague said " did you put the mark of I do not want to work for Ad agency anymore on you forehead?".  IT IS SO TURE. This is my life and nobody can be responsible for it except me. I do not need to reject a good chance to keep a promise. Somehow, I still feel pretty embarrassed to my ex-boss.


Tomorrow will be the start of Chinese New Year holidays, and I am going to enjoy. It's also time to do the thorough clean-up for CNY.

沒有留言: