2010年1月31日 星期日

【Dear Diary】20100130

Today, I felt that I am a totally changed person. As you know, I am finding a job, but I didn't do very well on sending resumes because I limited myself in many perspectives, such as job title, content, if I am totally matched the conditions or not. I suddenly thought these ideas are so stupid because there isn't a job can find a perfect match. There must be something both employer and employee will compromise, and the only difference between them is how much they will compromise. Because of this thought, I finally try some different job to apply, and I will try some more in the next few days.

I really hope that I can find a job before Chinese New Year, and start to to work in March at least.

By the way, I start to clean the room I stay in Taipei for the Chinese New Year, and I now I not just feel changed but also refreshing :D.

沒有留言: